DRIVING DIGITAL CHANGE, DELIVERING OPERATIONAL EXCELLENCE
Global sea freight is investing in digital change. As the market looks to secure itself against inconsistent freight rates, and as costly fuel regulations loom in 2020, leading ship operators are turning to technology to drive down costs and obtain operational excellence.
5 WAYS SMARTER SHIPPING WILL HELP YOU TO TRANSFORM SEA FREIGHT:
- Deliver cargo on time, every time by optimising your approaches to navigation, vessel management and efficient energy usage
- Minimise vessel down-time by adopting a smarter, more predictive approach to maintenance, re-ordering and repair
- Close gaps in the logistics chain by enhancing data exchange ship-shore, and increase vessel-port connectivity to manage capacity and lessen the impact of disruption
- Improve customer service delivery by offering enhanced asset tracking and improved business process from contract to delivery
- Understand the emerging regulatory and insurance framework, and accelerate your access to the benefits of maritime automation and digitisation